2010年8月25日星期三

I'm back. Dun so happy first.xD

Now I online at school.xD

Bcos nothing to do so i write mt bloggie again.=)

Dun want study today!!! 
WCB is so "ma fan". Deng~~

He dunno zomok, always tipu me no bring kunci...Wanna kill him.

This time de exam no fail but just got 2A only. Although haven't give all. Haiz=(

Something wrong with me. 
I think.=(
Those day so busy.
I want rest.
But I can't.T.T
Stop all the stupid things. Yesterday just hurt my finger.
Left hand, second finger.
Sakitnya...T.T
Accident.xD

The book say Sagittarius will get hurt easily.
True one time.=)

Book also say Sagittarius break up jor will suddenly laugh.xD

Bcos they want happy, happy make them forgot all sad things.

Maybe it's right.=)

Although my bloggie no people visit...

But I still like to write, although write for myself.=)

[Don't Worry]

[Be Happy]



没有评论:

发表评论