2009年12月31日星期四

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

Today(31/12/09) last day of 2009 and last day tuition at Akal Budi.Our last class,BI,Mr Lee...still giv us do so many exercise,got PMR BI, 40Questions,can't ask anything.We did it 1hrs30mins...I get half wrong...T.T Many words I dunno...Mr Lee also confused with that.Everyone also wrong half or more.Me,Xue En and Pui Man sat together,Mr Lee want us do it ourself.Haiz...The grammar,and the comprehensions and many we dunno how to do,tcher didn't teach us so much at all.We just Std 6 pupils! And tuition tcher also teach us Summary and Eassay,not Pemahaman! Just teach Penulisan.The poem, we dunno what it means,we just know some words.Walao...I want to go into PTR liao.

Hmm...My clock now 11.13pm...Just left 47mins we need to celebrate New Year.WELCOME 2010, GOODBYE 2009! It means...I've grow up,and I've to study in Secondary School liao.I need more hardworking this year,like my mum said,want hardworking or be a worm? Of course hardworking like an ox(my attribute!).I also think like that.Either be a good student, or be a stupid and lazy student(bad also). I dun want to be a lazy,bad and stupid student!!!

My Secondary School,SMK Perimbun,and my class 1Budi(Haiz...not same class with my frens),the pupil in class,47 pupils,OVER HALF are Malay(PIG!),lazy,bad and stupid! I hate them...My family also think like that.The most population in Malaysia, and also the MOST LAZY people.Always bully the others, especially Chinese(us!).But got some not same lar I mean.Got some good people, also got some bad people.This world is fair(I dun think so), got angel, also got evil(but I think evil are more).Haiz...Hope I won't sit with the pig.Hope so. Happy new year!

没有评论:

发表评论