2009年12月31日星期四

Panic...

Last 4 days to prepare.Then need go school d...I'm scared coz my class is 1Budi, and juz got XinLin PohYee and Choh Kai Lun same class wif me.I hope my class is 1Amanah so I can same class wif more frens lik XueEn HuiMi and many lah.But...Haiz,why pihak sekolah wan me go 1Budi...That class many pig leh...I've 4got our class tcher is who...I juz rmb the tcher is a girl, a Malay tcher.If can, I would lik to scold kns coz it's really kns leh...

I hate to go to sckool, really.I very hate it.And I need t say, that school (SMK Perimbun) didn't have a hall! Walao...Juz got "Muhibah Dewan(?)". Every Monday afternoon, all student wif uniform and necktie, stand under the Sun lik a Sardin! Kao...I think I'll pengsan.Hahas...My fren say everytime got student pengsan.Haiz...Malay School is lik that de lar...Haiz...The necktie need to buy 1(of course), 1 necktie for RM7 but the paper write RM6 oni! Cheating!

Beside that, our books, I dunno got borrow anot. If no borrow from kerajaan, we need to pay RM600++(including exercise books,stationary,Tanda Sesi,Lencana Sekolah)! Pengsan...Why we need to pay so much!? That book list really for Form 1 ! But why many people say Secondary School de books lest than Primary School, but why the price, and the amount, MORE than Primary School? 6Yrs ago, the most my parents paid is the books, and the price not over RM200? But now? RM600++!!! Really kns.Pig...

My mum say tomorroe dad bring me go Popular wif the book list and berbanding the price, see where more cheap(if there got). Haiz...If really lik that I wan change to CP...Coz there got fren, and neighbours oso...Got xue jie xue zhang...I dun wan go a school lik that, cheating and the price...I wan to die le.When I counted that.Pengsan, sick! But I no demam wor...Maybe myself felt cold although everyone feels hot.My dad say 1 lar.If got money I wan go Sri Cempaka or Sri Sempurna...Inter School...Cempaka got Swimming Pool wan...Kekes...

Is time to end this post...I wan to play games liao...Bye...

没有评论:

发表评论