2010年2月17日星期三

Rules

Ok now, still very boring but not Promo-Time, IT'S RULE TIME...
I'll set some rules for my lovely blog now.

FIRST
No spamming here
SECOND
No Cyber-bullying is allow in this blog, no insulting, no embarrassing, no cursing other people, include ME.
THIRD
Advertising is not allowed in my CBox.If you want to make advertisment please give the links that are HELPFUL for students that are 7years until 18years old.
FORTH

No annoying words here.You CAN replace it with #$@%& but please remember DON'T MORE THAN 5 WORDS.But better use it when needed.
FIFTH
Don't write something like ThIs, YeS, ThiIs!(Someone need be careful) Don't make your words go all suddenly capslock, it's not pretty to me, it's will just make my eyes hurt.(Although me also,but I'm trying don't do like that)

It just what I need. If you can't do these, please click on the "X" mark at the right top of this Internet Explorer(whenever you are using FireFox) or you just close this tab.Just need to click on the same mark of this tab.(For who are using IE 8 or above)Please remember, NO SPAMMING. 




没有评论:

发表评论