2010年1月3日星期日

Sumthin...

Got a new blog.Some of my frens are invited but some didn't coz time and some I can't believe==".I'll invite more frens to my new blog:http://1314520lcs.blogspot.com/ It is my...shh...secret><...Someone want to kill me now.

Erm...strange...change my style.coz before I dislike use English to write blog...but now...haiz...my broken english.i just want to practice-practice makes perfect,like my tchers said.Although my English really broken one.If dunno what I'm saying...I felt so sorry with that.

I've created an account on my computer just now.I also giv it a password(of cousre...like that password many...><)I change the Icons...Background...and the picture...many lah.Also change the Screen Resolution to 1024 by 768 pixles(how small is that!)But nvm...I like this.So when I play Facebook, I always think...I've change a new monitor coz it looks very small.><...kekez.

Hmm...Is time to end my broken English.

没有评论:

发表评论